Sunday, September 21, 2008

Summer Lovin' - Happened So Fast

Yes, I am referencing "Grease," one of my all-time favorite movies and soundtracks. I could tell stories of my trampoline choreography, but that would be a serious digression...

It seems like eons ago that we were happily lazing about on vacation. (OK - lazing about is a stretch when you have a 1 1/2 year-0ld, but still, being in Connecticut with lots of family to pitch in was incredible!) We wrapped up our 10-day vacay with another stay on Rogers Lake with the David Bradys. Calista practiced kayaking and proved her prowess on the baby laptop. She even tried to show her mommy how to update the blog more frequently, but apparently that didn't work out so well. (Did I mention that she figured how to do a 3-way call on my cell phone with my mom and sister -- something I still don't know how to do? Honestly, kids these days and their tech savvy!) Daddy played airlplane with her for the first time and she enjoyed it so much she still wanted more even though she could barely walk afterwards - poor sweet girl.

She had so much fun with Weezie, Mike, David, Pat and Shannon, and all in all, it was the perfect way to end our summer of fun! Thanks again Mike and Eloise for making our stay so enjoyable!

(Post scrip -- since we've been back in SF all I have to say is, "Grandma Weezie and Grandpa Mike," and Calista responds with a resounding, "Boat!" This is still going on a month later, obviously since I am finally updating the blog! Um...thanks again everyone for your patience!)



























No comments: