Mike and Eloise watched Calista overnight so Scott and I could have a whirlwind get-away to Boston. (Thank you again!) We took the train, business seats are fabulous, and stayed at the Copley Mariott thanks to Priceline. We started off with lunch with our friend Joanne (went to Haas with Scott) and her darling little girl Adele (Ellie) in the North Side, had coffee with Scott's friend Ben (former co-workers at Boston, who is partly responsible for Scott and I meeting in the first place - long story), stopped by Tapeo on Newberry for some quick camarones since it is Scott's all-time favorite Tapas restaurant, met up for dinner with Joanne, Mike and Ellie back in the North Side, and then grabbed a drink at the Oak Room with Valerie and Boston friends. The next day Scott and I did a long walking tour of Boston and took the train back. (Note the eagle on the statue.) Talk about a vacation!






No comments:
Post a Comment