Yes, I might be insane, because I actually drove to Oregon with both girls. Fortunately, I should add, my mom met us in Redding on the way up, and them drove down with us to Redding on the way back. It turns out that Calista is an amazing road trip girl! We listened to Raffi, we played rhyming games, we talked, she napped. Basically, she was fanstastic the entire time. It was Baby Cassandra who was less than thrilled to be in a car seat for hours at a time. She cried so much she literally lost her voice. Poor thing. But once in Oregon we had a great time seeing my family - the first time my dad, Mary, Grandpa Charles and Aunt Susan had met Cassandra. My friend Amanda also dropped by, and it was a real treat to catch up with her. We also we went out to brunch with some of my mom's close friends, and had dinner with Lori and Evan which was wonderful! Busy but relaxing at the same time. (Sorry - these photos aren't in perfect order but I'm having a hard time getting them to line up chronologically! Hopefully it all makes sense.)









No comments:
Post a Comment