Thursday, February 25, 2010

Calista's Birthday at Pacific Primary

On Friday the 12th, Claire, Cassandra and I went to Pacific Primary to celebrate Calista's 3rd birthday with her Sandpiper class. We started by having everyone "turn on their ears" for good listening. Brilliant idea. They had everyone sing a song as I passed out the popsicles, "you get what you get and you don't get mad." Sure enough, not one kiddo threw a fit about the flavor of their popsicle. Amazing! I must remember that song...

I thought it was really sweet how both her teachers and classmates gave her a birthday wish and picked out a colored bead for her b-day necklace. Then we sang her Happy Birthday and she jumed from the #2 to the #3 to mark the passing of her year. Teacher Eric then made us a sweet sign with a photo from her party and all of the kids' wishes, which we hung in her room.















No comments: