
Monday, December 14, 2009
Trick or Treat
Yes, Calista can now say, "Trick or treat, smell my feet, give me something good to eat." I promise I did not teach her that -- am thinking she picked it up at school perhaps? In any case, Halloween was a blast! We went to Liz, Gabriel and Alex's and trick or treated on Belvedere in Cole Valley. It was amazing, and the perfect place to go for Calista's age. The houses were decorated to the nines -- even the garages and trees! One of the biggest highlights for Calista was meeting Cookie Monster (we didn't have the heart to point out the beer he was carrying...). She was really brave and loved saying, "Happy Halloween! Trick or treat!" at each house. We were so proud of her. Scott had been telling her stories for months about costumes, which I think prepared her for the big day. In each story Calista was a kitty cat, I was a ladybug, and Scott was a dinosaur. Et voila, guess what we were for the actual day!?


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment