Scott went with Calista's preschool class (the Sandpiper grade) on a field trip November 6 to one of the children's new house for his birthday party (hence the popsicles). Calista is sitting on the lap of Sarah Watkins, one of her favorite teachers. These days, whenever we get her clothes in the morning, Calista asks, "Where are we going?" and I say, "Pacific Primary!" and she says, "No thank you, I don't want to go to Pacific Primary." Except sometimes she actually says, "I want to go to Pacific Primary and do yoga." We can all thank Sarah Watkins for that, because she has been teaching the class yoga. Calista is especially fond of practicing the tree pose, even in the bath, and last week during dinner put her hands together and said, "Namaste" (spelling?) and stretched her arms in a circle while breathing out. She is inpsiring me to get into yoga myself!
Monday, December 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment