We love the name Cassandra (also Greek) and think it will fit this little girl's personality. Her middle name Claire was my dad's mom's middle name.
Here are some photos from her first few hours and days of her life in the hospital. So far she is an excellent sleeper during the day (need to work on the nightime!), and a pretty good nurser (I forgot how much this hurts -- ugh). The good news is that we know there is always a light at the end of the tunnel!

So far Calista is doing well adjusting to life as a big sister (at Pacific Primary the kids all say "Calista is a big sista" now!) although we can tell she misses time with her mommy. I'm looking forward to spending more quality time with my sweet girl now that I'm home from the hospital.









No comments:
Post a Comment