Last week my dad and stepmom came into town so we could see a Cecil Taylor concert in Grace Cathedral. It was an amazing performance. The acoustics were incredible too. Calista instantly recongized Michael and Mummy and kept saying, Hi Michael!" I loved getting to spend some quality time with them too.On Sunday, Stephanie and I had a Duboce playground playdate with Theo and Calista. Theo was kind enough to share his crackers, so they were BFF once more right away. Later that day we went over to Steve and Marisa's to meet their darling twins, Peter and Adelaide. Here's Marisa with her mom. They are so sweet and little -- it's hard to imagine that once upon a time Calista was a baby like that! Calista immediately fell in love with their moses basket and pretended to sleep in it. Classic. When we got home she started jumping in her crib, which Scott and I found hysterical. Hope you do to!
No comments:
Post a Comment