Michelle gave Calista her first "do" last week and I had to take photos. I feel like you can start to glimpse what Little Miss Punkin Brady will look like when she is older in these shots. Thanks to Nonnie for the darling dress too. When I took her for a stroll outside so many people stopped to say how cute she looked. One person even told Michelle, "she has it going on!" when they were out earlier.You can kind of see she is doing her sign language for more/help in the photo next to the "car" and that is definitely the look she gets when she wants something.
Also, I always knew she had a mind of her own, but I do declare she has just weaned herself. So, as her mommy, I am also getting a first glimpse of what it means to respect my daughter's choices when I am not necessarily in agreement. Here's to parenthood, and all that lies ahead!



No comments:
Post a Comment