Saturday, June 7, 2008

Gma and Gpa Visit!

Mike and Eloise came for the last weekend of May. We all loved seeing them, and I was especially moved when Eloise said that she gets Calista withdrawls when she doesn't see her for a while! (Naturally, I can relate because sometimes I feel that way when I haven't seen her for a few hours.) Saturday happened to be my and Scott's 5-year wedding anniversary, which we spent going to the wine country for our friends Tiffany and Torsten's wedding, and spending the night in Calistoga. Mike and Eloise watched Calista, so it was the first time Scott and I had spent the night away from her together! We missed her a lot, but knew she was in superb hands, so it was the best possible scenario. They said she was a champ, and we believed them, so hopefully they will do it for us again. :-) On Sunday we all met up at our friends Sarah and Mark's house in Marin for their pool party, which Calista thoroughly enjoyed. She wore her cute new bathingsuit from Aunt Kirsten. It was quite the fun-filled weekend, and we really can't thank Gma and Gpa enough for all their help and support.




















No comments: