Calista went to see Dr. Kelly on Thursday. She now weighs 13 pounds 3 ounces, and is 24 1/2" long, putting her in the 75th percentile for both height and weight. So she is a healthy, strong girl! Dr. Kelly also said to say that she is 95th percentile in personality! :-) At the doctor's office she rolled right over for Dr. Kelly -- I couldn't believe it since we try every day (I kid you not) to film her doing this. She was a brave little girl too since she had to get several vaccinations on this visit. Although she certainly cried, she calmed right down when I picked her up, sang to her, and nursed her. I was so proud of her.
Calista is definitely getting more social and interactive. We have fun singing and moving to "The Wheels on the Bus," patty-cake, how-big-is-baby, and the hokey pokey. She likes to lift up her arms to have me pull her up to a sitting position, and in anticipation she starts to lift up her head for me!
We also smile and laugh together reciting my new favorite poem:
"I love all of you
Your eyes, your cheeks,
Your cute little nose
Your knees, your feet,
Your stubby pink toes
"I love all of you
Your dimple, your grin,
Your tummy, your chin
Your eyes, your hair,
Your lips, your skin
"Now, how did we get started?
How did this begin?
Oh yes, I love all of you
From beginning to end!"
Saturday, April 28, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment